Project Runway is in full effect at Abby's TuTu Factory!

It was a gloomy and rainy day at Abby's TuTu Factory and I was working away trying to get all my projects done for the week. The kids were in the other room playing away and starting to get a little rowdy. Needless to say they were driving me nuts being a couped up in the house.  So I decided to put them to work so I can get my work done. I brought Luke and Abby into my sewing room, gave them a huge box of scraps of fabric, tulle and ribbon, and sat them down in front of my mannequins. Before I knew it they were working away pinning fabric pieces on the mannequins. They did this for hours trying figure out what fabric should go where and pinning layer after layer. You could see the tiny spinning wheels spinning away through their little eyes. I was in awe at how quiet and tediously they worked. So what does a mother do to document a moment in history that may never happen again in her lifetime. Yep I brought out the camera! I may never see my two children getting along so well and working so hard at something ever again. Plus I knew I could use the photos later on in life to embarass my son and show them to all his girlfriends. OHHH I am such an awful mommy. So now I am sharing this history making moment with you and hoping you get a kick out of my photos, just like I did. I just love creative play, it is such a wonderful thing to introduce into your child's life. Here are Luke and Abby with their wonderful creative designs LOL.














Comments

Popular Posts