Its a GIRL!

On Monday the 28th, we had a long awaited doctors appointment to get our 20 week ultra sound. It was the day we were finally going to find out if we were having a boy or girl. For the past few months we have been in an argument over a certain boy names, that I did not like, and he was bound and determined that he was going to win and it was going to be a boy. I kept telling him it would be so funny it it turned out to be a girl because this argument had turned out to be an everyday thing and we actually started calling the baby a him because we had been so consumed on who was going to win on a boys name.
Well needless to say to ultra sound said we were having a GIRL! It was quite funny the look on his face because you can just see his fantasy slowly disappearing on his face and my son Luke didn't help matters yelling out "I wanted it to be a BOY!" with such a pouty look on his face. After the initial shock wore off he realized that this little girl will have him wrapped around her little finger and how much little girls love their daddies.



My feeling on having a girl, well you can just guess how I would react LOL. I am already planning all the fun baby tutu and the fun frilly things soon to come. I have been sitting here at my desk googling away at fun nursery ideas and day dreaming at some of the wonderful ideas I have come across.

This cute frame idea I have done for Abby's room and it is such a great way to display and keepsake your favorite little girls outfits.


I love love love this whimsical tree with the added flowers to give this tree a 3D effect. It is so beautiful and simple.

The glitz and glamour of this room just takes my breath away. I can just see my little girl growning up to be such a diva with a room like this. It is perfection and timeless.


As I searched more and more I came across this room. I just know if I was a little girl I would be in blissful heaven everytime I went to bed. This room has gone beyond dreaming and made any little girls fantasy of living like a princess a realty. Absolutely BEATIFUL

Comments

Popular Posts