What can you come up with? Kids Craft of the Day Contest

I am so obsessed with MarthaStewart.com and the many many crafts that they have come up with not only for kids but for us moms too. Thumbing through all the crafts, I came across this wonderful craft that mom can get her kiddos involved with. I know my kids love drawing and they can do it for hours coming up with new animals and many other things that I have not quite figured out just what they are yet. Their imagination has endless possibilities so when I cam across this craft, I thought it would be perfect to see their drawings come to life. I keep all their drawing in a box and now with this craft, their drawings can sit right on their bed and can come to life each time they play with their creatures they came up with.



To bring a child's drawing to life, pin the cut-out drawing, facedown, to two pieces of fabric. Trace with a fabric pencil, leaving about 1/4 inch all around. Cut out. Sew on button eyes. Pin fabric again, right sides facing. Sew together, leaving an opening for batting. Stuff with batting, and then sew closed. Sew on other features, such as ears, limbs, and embellishments.

Read more at Marthastewart.com: Stuffed Animals from Kids' Drawings - Martha Stewart Kids 



























Contest Directions
So now I have come up with a contest idea and I think this one will be so much fun. Submit your Kid's drawings at Abby's TuTu Factory Facebook Fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abbys-TuTu-Factory/45095667275


Winner will be chosen by my very own son and daughter, Luke and Abby. The grand prize winner will recieve his/her drawing brought to life, in pillow size, made by me at Abby's TuTu Factory and mailed back to him/her for a lifetime of imagination.


Submit your children's drawings from March 4th to March 25th with his/her name and age




Can't Wait to see what all the kids come up with!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts