Sunday, January 8, 2012

Newborn Photos: Miss K

On Saturday January 7, 2012 I did my very first newborn session. 
This was quite the experience handling another newborn that was not mine. 
The feeling of joy and happiness was so overwhelming that I got a little teary eyed during the shoot. 
I am so thankful I was given this opportunity and pray that there are many many more in my future. 
I am very pleased at how well my first shoot turned and I know it can only get better from here.

If you are a professional photographer visiting my site, I would love to hear your feedback.



The absolutely adorable fringe yarn blanket is by

go "Like" her page









The "Marshmallow" Texture Popcorn Baby Blanket by

The Vintage headband by











2 comments:

  1. You did a whiz-bang awesome job, love the shabby chic look!! Perfect for Valentine's Day pics!!
    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I LOVE that vintage headband

    ReplyDelete