Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boys will be Boys


It has been over a month since I have posted anything on my blog. I am not complaining because I have been so busy shooting photos. I just feel so lucky that there are people out there that think I am good enough and get paid for what I love to do!
Here is one fun session I did recently,
BOYS WILL BE BOYS
Talk about a ball of energy, these two boys were full of it. Chasing them around the metal art museum in Gage, Oklahoma was quite the experience and I definitely needed a nap afterwards.
Looking at their photos you can see that they were just so much fun to be around.

I have never liked the posy posy photos where everyone is stiff and don't show much personality except the smile on their faces.
Since the boys DID NOT want to sit and smile, I just let them play around while I capture moments in between.
This has go to be some of the best candid shots I have done to date.















No comments:

Post a Comment