Sunday, April 15, 2012

Matt 'n' Savannah and their Maternity Session

Just as I promised, here is the second part of Savannah's cute little baby bump session.
Needless to say, Matt and Savannah did not fail me when it came to doing a great fun and creative maternity session.
We almost didn't even make it through the shoot because we were just laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants!!
You can just see how fun loving these two are.
They are going to make great parents and I cant wait to meet Little Harlynn.

Stay tuned for Savannah's birth story and Harlynn's newborn photos.....




Photobucket
Photobucket


                                Photobucket




  Photobucket

  Photobucket

                     Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

                        Photobucket
  Photobucket

                      Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment