Creating Bokeh with Christmas Lights


Goodness!
This is year number 3 with my inspiration photo by

I have learned quite a few things in the past 3 years and have tried to develop my own style.
I do have to give this photo a ton of credit
because it is what inspired me to learn.

So lets start where it all began.
PINTEREST!
and
this photo

https://www.facebook.com/lizvettewreath

My first year (2011) with my new camera
this is what I ended up with

Then the next year (2012)
I tried this




Now we are in present day
2013

This year I did my set up in a room with a bed and a large window


To edit the photos
I use
CoffeeShop PowderRoom 2
Florabella Actions
&
Bokeh Overlay Tutorial



_________________________________________________________________________________






Comments

  1. What brand of backdrop stands do you have? I'm trying to figure out what is a good brand to get. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it off of amazon from photoinc.com I am not very happy with it though. I cracked all the knobs on it after I tightened them up to make the backdrop stand higher. This happened the very first time I used it. I never complained, I just figured out how to make it work for me. I still use it with the crack knobs but if I start doing newborn photography again I am going to get a new one. If you find a good one please let me know :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I ordered one off Amazon: Limostudio. It just feels a little un-sturdy but no cracked knobs for me yet. The Cowboy Studio reflector stand I got feels a bit more sturdy. Maybe checkout some of what Cowboy Studio has on Amazon?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts