Creating Bokeh with Christmas Lights


Goodness!
This is year number 3 with my inspiration photo by

I have learned quite a few things in the past 3 years and have tried to develop my own style.
I do have to give this photo a ton of credit
because it is what inspired me to learn.

So lets start where it all began.
PINTEREST!
and
this photo

https://www.facebook.com/lizvettewreath

My first year (2011) with my new camera
this is what I ended up with

Then the next year (2012)
I tried this




Now we are in present day
2013

This year I did my set up in a room with a bed and a large window


To edit the photos
I use
CoffeeShop PowderRoom 2
Florabella Actions
&
Bokeh Overlay Tutorial



_________________________________________________________________________________






Comments

Popular Posts