A small sneak peek.......more to come! My original Scrappy TuTu

I just couldnt wait anymore, I just had to share what I have been doing in my spare time while I wait on all my tulle to arrive. When you only have a little bit here and a little bit there to work with, you really have to use your imagination. I have had plenty of fabric scraps just lying around from previous projects but didnt have enough of one fabric to make a whole outfit. So what did I do, I took all my scraps, coordinated them together by colors and then added them to my tutus.
This is basically the same concept as doing a ribbon tutu but using all your scraps of leftover fabric. I dont like anything to go to waste at all LOL. Our upcoming photoshoot will have these two tutus worn along with matching head pieces. I am excited to see these tutus on my two little lovely models.

These tutus will be completely one of a kind since they are made of left over scraps there will be a very limited numbers of each tutu but keep a lookout for a variety of different styles and combinations. It will be first come first serve.

Very Shabby Chic



Comments

Popular Posts